BigPen Kenya Services
BigPen Kenya started from 13th March 2018. BigPen is a group of voluntary motivated friends that spend their time in planning on projects that creates employment for youth and women to fundraise school fee of bright orphans and needy children.
BigPen National Executive Team
Boss Isigi (The Executive Director): He is the pioneer of BigPen Program in partnership with ESF and voluntary organizations since March 19, 2018 with a purpose of experimenting, adopting and increasing public advocacy of Education21 skills from Enabling Support Foundation. BigPen initiates and coordinates online educative lessons through chat rooms, online classes, sports, culture, dance and poetry to maximize the potential of everyone.
Lucy Minyoso (BigPen Administrator): She is the one directing all control adverts at BigPen Program and ESF. She also updates clarity of products and services offered by BigPen.
Mary Kageha (Data Analysis): She requests, collects, compiles, analyses and releases all progress data developed in all BigPen Sites.
Diana Andayi (Kucheza Kuimba): She is the master trainer for Kucheza Kuimba who trains and judges all schools BigPen member schools, she also experiments Keyboarding among children.
Ruth Wandia (Deputy Country Coordinator): The spokesperson of BigPen Kenya who edits, verifies and updates information posted in all BigPen platforms with vast experience in different administrative roles.
Joseph N. Mucheru (National Quality Supervisor): Presents, summarises and analyses online discussions, lessons and chatrooms with extension to discipline of BigPen members.
Dr Bob Robert Zenhausern (Advisor): He directs Enabling Support Foundation (ESF) and the Program advisor at BigPen Program. Visit www.enabling.org for more.
- To create sustainable projects for youth of all gender, women and men.
- To offer job/partnership opportunities using available market and demand to eradicate poverty.
- Sponsor education to the bright orphans and less fortunate children in the slums of Kibera.
- To offer soft loans to member who table bank with BigPen.
- Less fortunate children (orphans and needy) of the age between 3 years to 10 years.
- Youth of both genders.
- Any other people we can reach in different platforms.
How we achieve our objectives
BigPen have achieves the set objectives by through the following ways;
Voluntary staff: This lowers staffing costs
Projects: BigPen creates income through.
- making and selling of school uniforms.
- Supply of exams and general stationery to schools.
- fee paid by clients in teacher’s bureau.
- online shop that delivers goods to the door steps on order off clients.
- BigPen Lessons for online tuition services that serves students in different parts in Kenya.
- Consistency of 9 volunteers that spend time thinking on BigPen efficiency.
- BigPen is a successful affordable adult online tuition site for ECDE, P1 and Kiswahili for foreigners.
- BigPen offers homeschooling services for children in their home.
- BigPen sponsors 50% of school fee of 10 orphan and needy children.
- Donates stationery and uniform to children in BigPen Program.
- Increase of trust from the clients that buy products and services from BigPen Kenya Services.
- Given soft loans to members who have BigPen card and saves with us.
- Free transformational training by Hope for Life in August 2018.
- Created job opportunity for unemployed youth.
- Insufficient capital to fund improvement of projects on the ground.
- Limited sponsorship t0 skill development training from willing organizations.
Membership: Membership is open to anybody who is in empathy with BigPen objective of mobilizing funds for education of the orphan child. To become a member, apply for BigPen MasterCard by sending a text with your details as in the brackets, (Register*BigPen*Card*Membership) to either; Phone number +254742-840-115 or email us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Reach BigPen through (email@example.com) or call 0742-840-115.
Location: We are in Silanga, Kibera slums of Nairobi. Our headquarters office is in Kingpin Children Center, which is 2 kilometers drive off Mbagathi Road, through High rise.