KingPin ECDE Teacher Training
Apply - Register - Private Tutor - Get a Job - KNEC Exams - Free Computer Lessons
KingPin ECDE offers quality vocational certificate course.
Requirements for Certificate in ECDE.
Minimum D+ in KCSE.
In-service (School Holiday Months) – six(6) semesters(2 years).
Intake: Every April, August and November. The course comprises advanced studies in ECDE, teaching practice and dissertation following an approved Ministry of Education Syllabus. The final examination body is KNEC.
Free Computer Studies (IT)
KingPin offers free computer certificate course to all ECDE Students.
- Motto: Learning with a difference.
- Slogan: Power of reliability right from the start.
- Mission: Moving early childhood education to the 21st Century.
- Vision: KingPin to be the most affordable learning center offering educational value that continually anticipates and maximizes the potential and ability of everyone in the community.
- Values: KingPin believe in commitment, professionalism, flexibility, adaptability, social responsibility, cooperation, teamwork, fairness, respect, openness, honesty, integrity and community value.
- Goals and Objectives: KingPin to be a trusted and specialized early childhood research, training and resource center. Education of the 21st Century is a key learning tool that attempts to help children come to school reading and writing.
Fee per program varies with time. For details on fee and account number concerning KingPin ECDE College kindly contact the admissions office.
Application forms are obtained from the admissions office.